Valentine's Day Cakes and Cupcakes
This is a tradition that dates back for many generations, in fact this occasion can be traced back to the Romans. Valentines day is an occasion to celebrate your love for someone and is celebrated on February 14th. It has become a tradition to exchange cards, chocolates, candies, flowers etc. Despite Valentines day not being a true holiday statutory holiday, it is still widely accepted and celebrated all over the world among romantic couples, young love to classrooms, where children exchange cards and have a classroom party.
Fun Facts about Valentine's Day
- Over 1 billion Valentine's Day cards are exchanged in US each year which is the largest seasonal card-sending occasion next to Christmas.
- Over 50 million roses are given for Valentine's Day each year, worldwide.
- Women purchase 85% of all valentines.
- Mother's Day and Valentine's Day are the biggest holidays for giving flowers.
- Valentine's Day cards are given to teachers, children, mothers, wives, sweethearts and pets in order of popularity.
- About 3% of pet owners will give Valentine's Day gifts to their pets.
Valentine's Day Cake and Cupcake Pictures
Chocolate's in heart shaped boxes and roses have become the most common gifts for Valentines day. Cakes and cupcakes can also be a great way to send a message or symbol to your loved ones, or for your child's special Valentines Day celebrations. From heart shaped cakes asking the recipient to be that special Valentine to beautifully decorated cupcakes, there is no limit to what can be created or designed for this special occasion. MegzCakes is here to help you celebrate this tradition. We have pictures below of just a few examples of what can be created with cakes and cup cakes for Valentines day.